Monday, May 05, 2008

The Lord Provides

I've been unemployed since Feb 12th. At first I was worried. My wife being pregnant, and knowing how tight our finances were up to my lay-off, I thought we would be sinking fast.

But somehow my finances have been more abundant than when I was working. My pregnant wife has been taken care of and very shortly will be giving birth to our daughter. My family has been completely provided for no thanks to me. I did hesitate in tithing during this time, but only momentarily. If God provides for me in times of plenty, I should trust him to provide in times of need, and he has. Glad I had the faith to continue to tithe.

March 12th marks 3 months of unemployment. It also marks the first day of my new job. My new employer is giving me everything I asked for. The pay I asked for, the shift I asked for, the benefits I wanted and time off to have my baby should I need it.

Amazing is all I can say!

The Lord Provides

No comments: